Dear Chase,
If I could, I would press the pause button on our lives right now. I can't believe you are already 6 months old. This is my favorite baby time because you are so happy and expressive, chubby and round, soft and sweet. But just because you are 6 months old doesn't mean you needed to crawl from room to room to get your toys or to find me. It also doesn't mean you need to eat 4 jars of baby food a day, and then still want what we are eating. And I promise I won't feed you anything you need teeth for, so you can stop growing them for awhile. I'm so sorry I accused you of being crabby instead of realizing you were teething, but I just wasn't expecting it so soon. But you can start sleeping through the night again. Remember when you were so little and did it so well? Now you think you need to eat twice during the night. You don't, you really don't. I know it looks like your brothers are having fun, but you don't really want to join them yet. It took me 9 emotionally unstable months to get you here, could you just stay my baby for at least that long? Please?
No?
I didn't think so.
9 comments:
Amen to that!
If you could cc my baby on this, I'd appreciate it! :)
**KT
your so cute sheri! I can't believe how big he is getting!
So funny! And I totally agree, just stay babies.
LOL - this is awesome! He's already crawling to get his toys and find you? I completely agree - 6 months is the best. Eliza is right behind Chase and I say amen, amen, amen!
Sheri-- My sentiments exactly! Katie was six months old exactly a week ago tomorrow, however she isn't crawling, or eating baby food very well-- she wants what we're eating! She is however plump and round and growing and I too would like to pause it!
Why do babies have to grow out of the "wonderful age" stage so quickly? Chase is so adorable!
Life moves too fast sometimes, but thank heaven for grandchildren!
I love that! So sad that they grow up so fast.
Post a Comment