Thursday, September 16, 2010

Derek's Favorite Time of Year

Football season is upon us,


And when in Rome (or Nebraska, as the case may be...)

Can you believe we let them put these on???

Oh well, it won't matter after this season anyway...

At least one of our children is dressed right (except maybe pants would be good).

9 comments:

Jen Giorgis said...

Why will it not matter after this season? Personally, as you know, I am biased to the red. However, I don't mind he orange too much!!! ;p

Maren and Dustin said...

Who needs pants when your legs are so cute?!! :) Love the picture of all 3 in their burnt orange. What are you going to do when you come to see us for the UT/BYU game?

Sheri said...

It won't matter after this season because then Nebraska won't be in the same conference as Texas. And for the BYU/UT game we might have to buy a shirt of each, cut it in half and sew the opposite sides together, then each wear one... not that we've thought it out or anything. =)

Jen Giorgis said...

Oh Sheri...duh!!! I'm a dork and been taking way too much cold meds. Crazy...makes sense to me.

Ryanne said...

Its the same at my house but witih BYU apparel. I call myself a weekend widow this time of year because the seminary teachers are in charge of the yardage chains for the high school and then college games on Saturday. I do alot of reading and watching chic flicks :) And I want to see you if you're coming to UT!

Amy said...

If you want friends while you live in Nebraska, you might as well succumb to the Big Red!

It's just the smart thing to do, Sheri.

Janie said...

Your boys look great in their Longhorn gear! So cute! We have a split marriage with BYU/Utah and cutting the shirts and re-sewing them is a great idea!! :)

LeeAnn and David said...

what cute little Texans!! We'll always be Cornhuskers and Cougars no matter the conference.

tara said...

they are darling. the poor horns aren't having too great a season though ): I'm glad someone is populating the good earth with boys!