You will need:
One recycling bin
One length of rope
One bucket
Many acorns
Water
Patience
One very stupid squirrel
One recycling bin
One length of rope
One bucket
Many acorns
Water
Patience
One very stupid squirrel
Stir the acorns and water together
And work with a buddy...in the rain... for an hour and a half. Bryce even climbed the tree, threw nuts at the squirrel and tried to lasso it, all while Austin shouted orders from the ground and they STILL didn't catch that squirrel. Can you believe it!?!
(Do squirrels laugh? Becuase I thought I heard this one chuckle at these two...)
3 comments:
That is really cute...and so are your kids.
Ahhh! That is so funny!!!! Maybe someday they'll get that trap perfected. Then that squirrel won't be laughing! :)
Laughing out loud. I think this is great and such engineering savy. . . .
Post a Comment