Quick, name the movie that line comes from.
(And the actress who said it, who she said it to, what song was playing and any other thing memorable about this scene. LOVE this movie. And Amy B. if you don't get this right I will forever question the very foundation of our childhood friendship. And that watermelon was from my garden, and it was delish!)
4 comments:
Dirty Dancing. Baby said it when she crashed the dancers/workers party. Don't know the music in the backround.
DIRTY DANCING!!! Jennifer Gray playing the roll of Baby, talking to Patrick Swayze playing the part of Johnny, "I'm a Love Man" playing in the background.
Ah...fun times. Jennifer Gray does a fantastic awkward "I can't dance" number in that scene.
Mambo, anyone?
And I know Jen totally beat me to it...but I couldn't NOT answer.
dirty dancing! LOVE that movie! Nobody puts Baby in a Corner
Post a Comment