I've had great success with my garden this year. And even though it's September, the produce keeps coming. Yum!
Basil is my favorite, I have 5 plants and want more next year.


I am my mother's daughter - I love raspberries. As soon as I come in from the garden Austin checks my bucket so he can have first dibs on the berries. He is his mother's son.

Bryce's favorite is the cantelope. A racoon ate all his corn.

Can you find the 2 new watermelons?

We took another one this size camping with us, and it was delicious. I think my nephew Keaton ate half all by himself.
3 comments:
J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!!!
My gardner was almost a total failure this year. What did you do?!!!
I'm impressed! Randy and I had a pretty good garden a couple years ago but this past summer we didn't even have time to think about it. I'm really hoping next year we will. Obviously YOU have it down. Any tips you can pass on?
Post a Comment