We had family pictures taken recently by my good friend Trinity. See more on her blog. Taking pictures with three little kids is an adventure, to say the least. I'm just glad no one ended up taking a swim.
They are so good! And I'm very impressed how good you all look at the same time, which is not easy with 3 kiddos. I went to Steve and Jolee's wedding reception yesterday. It was like a mini-JC reunion, you would have loved it. I wish you could have been there!
During Sacrament meeting Bryce said to Austin, "See that big guy up there (pointing to our 6'4" bishop), if you take more than one (piece of bread or water) you have to go to his office." Ah, the power of intimidation.
Bryce came home from school and said, "Mom, we've been in school 112 days and we still don't know how to be good." =)
A house in our neighborhood had been TP'ed overnight. When we drove by the next morning I pointed it out to Bryce and he said, "Look, decorations."
13 comments:
That last one is gorgeous. Serioulsy. It made my eyes get a little teary. Not quite sure why. It's kind of weird actually.
The family by the lake is amazing! I love the lighting. I hope this is your Christmas card. It should be.
These look great! Family pictures can be the best if you have a good photographer. And it looks like you guys did. Yea for good family pictures!
These are wonderful pictures! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family.
good looking family! not really ever a doubt in my mind, with such a hot mama and all....=)
Wow these pictures could not get any more perfect!
B-eautiful! I'm glad no one took a swim, too! But that would have made for some exciting action shots...
They are so good! And I'm very impressed how good you all look at the same time, which is not easy with 3 kiddos. I went to Steve and Jolee's wedding reception yesterday. It was like a mini-JC reunion, you would have loved it. I wish you could have been there!
I love your pictures, expecially the lake one. Your family is really cute.
Wonderful pictures! Of course, it is easy with such a great looking family. Where's my picture?
sheri you look great and I loveeee the pictures.
What a good looking family!
Those pictures are amazing!!
Post a Comment