Reusable grocery bags are my latest favorite thing. So much stuff can fit inside! SO MUCH! It's happen twice where a weeks worth of groceries has made it inside 2 bags, without everything being smashed flat by the time I get home. Just to see how much each bag holds I weighed them - 40 pounds all together. In two bags. Not 13 plastic bags I then feel guilty about not recycling so they sit in a bunch in my garage waiting for me to take them back to the store. 2 bags.
3 years ago
3 comments:
I also love these bags. But I really hate when baggers put 2 gallons of milk and then every canned good product I've purchased in them, so that the handles practically rip when I carry them. (I had to patch one of my bags up, actually.) Other than that- they are seriously awesome.
That looks like fun. I barely fit one weeks worth of groceries in one cart. I wonder how many bags I would need?
Good for you! I have the reusable bags. Now if I only remembered to take them into the store with me so I can actually use them.....
Post a Comment