3 years ago
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Soccer Success?
Austin is on a soccer team this fall. Notice I didn't say playing soccer - because there's none of that going on. For some crazy reason we decided (and by we, I mean Derek) to sign him up for fall soccer. The first game was less than a success. It was 97 degrees out and Austin just wanted to sit in the shade with his drink. When we did get him on the field he stood in one place and cried. The second game went a little better but not much. Oh well, maybe next year...or possibly the year after that....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At least he looks ADORABLE in the uniform. When he's a famous soccer player he can tell people he's been playing since he was barely 3.
I can't believe you are old enough to be a soccer mom! Go Austin, whether sitting in the shade or crying on the field-you're so cute.
Post a Comment