Friday, August 6, 2010

Who's Who?

These pictures were all taken when the boys were the exact same age. Can you tell who's who? Do you think there's a family resemblance? The answer's in the comment section.
A.
B.
C.

11 comments:

Sheri said...

A. Austin
B. Bryce
C. Chase

Niki said...

Holy Cow I got them right! To me, Bryce was obvious--he looks just a bit different--more like Derek. But you do clone your children.I just took a picture of Lydia the other day doing the same thing as Trevor at the same age. There is a feminine difference in Lydia but it is crazy to me how much they look alike. Posting to come...

Ryanne said...

That is so funny. They have the exact same positions and everything. So are you surprising me at the party tomorrow or could you not come?!

Anonymous said...

Aww, they are all so cute Sheri! What handsome boys you make! And ya, Austin and Chase look a LOT alike, but Bryce is not much different! Cute!

**KT

Maren and Dustin said...

I knew Bryce was B, but I had no idea how to tell the other two apart!

Nan said...

Middle one is Bryce.

Jenee Zirker said...

Yea I got them right I love all of their little faces. If only they could stay so cute and innocent and not run around the house screaming a yelling. By the way do you want 2 more boys? They might not fit the Neeley mold quite so much but they're still up for grabs if you want them.

Lindsay Anne said...

Yep, definitely could tell bryce like everyone else but couldnt tell the other two!

ashley g. said...

I WAS RIGHT! It's a miracle!

I have to agree with Niki. How does one clone children? Does it require pregnancy? Or is there an easier way?

Those boys are adorable. And the similar mannarisms are insane. Love it.

Trinity said...

Yeah! I got it right too. So cute and definitely a resemblance although I see their little individuality there too. Fun pics!

LeeAnn and David said...

I got them all right! I have to admit that Bryce is the only one I was 100% sure about. What would a little Neeley girl look like?!