3 years ago
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Back to School
Bryce started first grade! He's been very excited, but came home yesterday and wanted to go swimming because it was 97 degrees out. I have mixed feelings about school starting August 11th. It's way to early, it kills the rest of summer and then we have all these breaks during the winter when it's too cold to go anywhere or do anything. Good idea school district people. But I will admit, it's nice to get back to a schedule and to be toting one less child around.
The night before we went shoe shopping - my boys LOVE shoe shopping, Austin was bummed he couldn't go too. I realized it was the first time in MONTHS that I went anywhere with just Bryce. I really enjoyed being with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have mixed feelings too. Yeah for a schedule and more structure for the kids (out of the house) but sad for the end of summer. Very cute pictures :)
I can't believe you have started school already! I guess that it would be nice to have one less home.
Post a Comment