3 years ago
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Out with the Old
About a year ago we updated our kitchen, except for the oven and microwave. The fridge and dishwasher had both been replaced, but we waited until now to do the other two. It's a little frustrating to spend so much money for new ones when the old ones still technically work, but they were so ugly and awful! The microwave took, literally, almost twice as long to heat things up as it should have.
And here's a burner on the stove - none of them sat straight, which is so annoying when I'd put oil in the pan and it would all run to one side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That looks sooooo good. I'm glad your documenting all of this because I'm pretty sure you could make a nice little HGTV show out of your home makeover. Could you find a way to make it "extreme?"
(As if any remodeling project doesn't turn out to be extreme.)
Looks amazing!
It really does look amazing, a worthy investment.
soo jealous! although, now that i think about it, replacing my stove wouldn't make my burners level, since it is the floor itself that slopes. oh, well. your kitchen looks great! =)
How pretty! I bet it feels like having a brand new kitchen! Interested to see what happens to your master bath now...
your old oven looks exactly like our oven. new one looks great!
How pretty and shiny! Good work. I'm sure it feels so good to go into your new kitchen.
They look so good!!! I am so excited you put a picture up since I haven't made it there yet. LOVE them!!!
So nice. I know just how you feel. As soon as my tile is done I am putting up pictures of my completed kitchen.
Post a Comment