3 years ago
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween
Here are some pics from our Halloween. Derek and I had a costume party with some of his co-workers last weekend, so we even dressed up this year. My witch costume was the same costume I wore my senior year of high school - which was probably the last time I dressed up for Halloween. Austin and Bryce had a great time trick or treating. I was just going to take Austin around to the neighbors but when he saw Bryce leaving he stood at our screen door and screamed and banged on it until he got to go to. He did the whole route with Bryce, Derek and the neighborhood gaggle of kids. Fun fun! Happy Halloween.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That's funny...you guys look great! The boys look darling as well. So fun. I can't belive taht we now have to wait a whole year to do it all again.
Cute little batmans. I love that Austin was determend to go trick or treating and lasted to whole time. He knows what he wants huh?
Nice costumes...I think Dustin did a loan for your husband last week!
Maren
The boys are great dueling duos. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
bahaha I love your halloween costumes! I barely recognized Derek!!
Ha! You and Derek are hilarious. I love the green paint -- and did Derek even dress up?! ;) jk
They look so dang cute! I wish you guys were closer!!!
Post a Comment