Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've been tagged

My friend Maren, who I went to high school with in Washington and then discovered we lived nearby in Texas, tagged me with this 8 item tag, but 8 is just too many - so I'll just do 5.

5 Things I'm passionate about
My Husband (oolala)
My kids
A new park for our neighborhood (we just had an HOA meeting)
Food
My YMCA time (paid and not)

5 Things that happened yesterday
My furance got fixed
I taught my pilates class
My great friend Jenn had us over for an awesome meal
I did laundry for the first time since before Halloween
I talked to my mother-in-law for an hour - I have a great MIL

5 Things I often say
Bryce, get your shoes on.
Do you stink?
What do you want to eat?
Love you
What do you think you're doing you little stinker.

5 Favorite TV shows
Survivor
24
The Office
Desperate Housewives
Biggest Looser

5 Favorite Foods
Ice cream (I used to work at Baskin Robbins)
BBQ Pork Ribs
Cinnamon Rolls
A good salad with lots of yummy toppings
Cilantro and Lime mixed in things- yum!

5 Things you may not know about me
One of my favorite things is dipping into a new jar of peanut butter
I'm a trained cake decorator (like Maren, but not as good)
I can't sew, but I can machine quilt
I love beef jerky and slim jims
I seriously grind my teeth at night

5 People I tag
Whoever wants to do this!

5 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

Oh, I meant to tell you a few weeks ago I got some Quaterback Crunch at B&R and I thought of you. And whatever, you can too sew!

Niki said...

That's amazing that you could go that long without doing laundry!

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

oh my gosh...have you been watching survivor lately? of course you have...talk about blind side after blind side!

Amanda said...

I didn't know you taugth pilates - that's awesome. And I didn't know you decorate cakes, very cool. Hey, when are you guys getting here for Thanksgiving and what are your plans?

jessica said...

I seriously should have taken advantage when I lived with you and forced you to teach me how to decorate cakes...what was I thinkng?