Thursday, November 20, 2008

From the mouth of babes

Picture this coming out of the mouth of my 4 year old:
Bryce: "Mom, what's this?" (holding up my bracelet)
Me: "It's a bracelet."
Bryce: "No, it's an ecsexory."
Me: (Laughing hysterically) "Where did you learn that word?"
Bryce: "I accidentally learned it from Max and Ruby."

That darn Ruby - teaching my boy those big words!

9 comments:

Jeremy and Neeley said...

Oh my goodness- I was laughing out loud reading that! How funny. Tell me you couldn't write a book filled with those kinds of moments!

Dahle Family said...

That is too funny. That was quite a mouthful, for any kid especially for a 4 year old. Gotta love it

Amber said...

That is so funny! I especially like how he said that he accidentally learned it!

Jen Giorgis said...

That is great! Too cute ;)

Trinity said...

Hilarious! Although, that is a much more appropriate word than what I was afraid he was going to say . . . ;) jk.

Jenee Zirker said...

Oh the women are going to love him. He's so cute to bad we couldn't ge together this week.

ashley g. said...

Awww- I love this boy. Isn't it great what he accidentally picks up on?

Maren and Dustin said...

That's awesome! And I love that he "accidentally" learned it. It's just a crack up to get those glimpses into their funny little brains!

fabulous5fentons said...

Oh - I so love TV!