Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Backyardigans music

We have the Backyardigans Born to Play CD, and the kids favorite song is "Worm and Polka". Here's Austin's reaction when the music comes on:

Sorry about the bad lighting - who knew a moving car wasn't the best placed to shoot video!

6 comments:

Karebear said...

I like it best when they can go crazy strapped into their carseats where they can't hurt anything! Cute.

Lora said...

He is so funny. Don't we all just love our Backyardigans/Little People music. Sanity for the kids...not always for us.

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

haha...I'd like to see what he does when he's not strapped into a car seat.

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

Post more videos of your kids!!!! They are so cute!

Trinity said...

That is great! Grace and Tatum love that CD as well -- thanks to yours truly! ;)

Jenee Zirker said...

That's so funny when I first heard that song I thought they were singing dance to the Mormon poka. Now wouldn't that be interesting.