Hope you did too!!!
At the beginning of November, I bought Derek a Wii for Christmas and haven't said a word about it to him. Then about a week before Christmas he tells me he thinks we should buy a Wii as a family gift. I had to try to figure out how to talk him out of it without letting on that there was one hiding in my closet. I must have done a convincing job because he was very surprised! I'm not sure who's liking it more though - Derek or Bryce!


Here are some more fun Christmas pics!


6 comments:
I love the pictures of Austin- he's so cute! My brother, Jeff brought his Wii and we've been playing- it's so fun. I'm taking bets on how long it is before there is one sitting in my living room...Glad you had a fun Christmas!
Our kids are having a blast with the wii! They're fun for Damon and me too:o)
Yea for the Wii! Eric loves to play baseball with Brian on our Wii. I'm terrible at baseball- my favorite is bowling. (We only have the Wii sports game that came with the Wii.)
I thought about telling Steve about the Wii- but he would be so jealous (heck, I am too!). Kalli loves to "run" with Wii Sports at her Grandma's- it is hilarious. Your kids must have been good this year because they totally scored. And once again, how cute are they?
That is awesome. I am glad that your boys are all having fun with it. Glad to hear you had a great Christmas and hope you have an amazing New Years
Yes! My sock'n boppers made the blog! I'm glad he likes them! We'll have to get online and all play mario cart together!
Post a Comment