Sunday, December 21, 2008

It could be worse

It's good I posted on why I like living here when I did because by the next day (and every subsequent freezing day since) all I could think of were reasons we should MOVE! But, then my parents sent me these pictures and I realized - it could be worse!
This is their patio table! This is my dad clearing the driveway - the snow is to the top of the blower.


5 comments:

Trinity said...

This made me laugh hard, because I was thinking the same thing today when we froze just getting into church! And let me know where your parents live again? NOT moving there!!

Jen Giorgis said...

lol, lol, oh my dear, it can always be worse. I guess I am just so used to living in the mid-west. I didn't even wear a coat to church yesterday! Although, I do have a bit more insulation than most. (not that that is a good thing, just fact) Personally, I am really glad that you are here! ;)

Niki said...

Well Sheri, I wish you were here enjoying it with us! It isn't ALL that bad. Grant hasn't been able to go to work for 5 days, so we are having a "vacation"! It's been fun. The kids love it too. Lady (our dog) is having a harder time though, since the snow level is above her and she is an outside dog! Admit it though, snow is fun!

ashley g. said...

Remind me to never move to wherever your parents live... the North Pole? I hope that you are up to your neck in snow! It won't quit snowing here... really missing TX right about now...

p.s. Have you noticed I don't move well? I'm sure I'll quit complaining soon...

jessica said...

Holy cow!!! That just looks miserable!