I agree...adults with cameras. I took my girls to Story Time with Santa and Brittney kept repeating "I don't like Santa Clause!" So sad. She will come around pretty soon. They all do when they realize he is bringing them presents.
I second Karebear. I was going to say the exact same thing and leave it at that but alas. I think we are finally at the age where it is a little of both. Kimball is absolutely in love with the idea of santa this year. Of course I love that he is in love as well! :)
At least you got him to sit on his lap my kids won't even get close. Why is he so scarey but they want him to come and bring presents.? Kids!! and adults who want to take pictures of it all.
During Sacrament meeting Bryce said to Austin, "See that big guy up there (pointing to our 6'4" bishop), if you take more than one (piece of bread or water) you have to go to his office." Ah, the power of intimidation.
Bryce came home from school and said, "Mom, we've been in school 112 days and we still don't know how to be good." =)
A house in our neighborhood had been TP'ed overnight. When we drove by the next morning I pointed it out to Bryce and he said, "Look, decorations."
7 comments:
The adults with cameras.
The twins will still not sit on Santa's lap! Cute pic, love that Austin is crying...everyone needs one Santa pic like that.
I agree...adults with cameras. I took my girls to Story Time with Santa and Brittney kept repeating "I don't like Santa Clause!" So sad. She will come around pretty soon. They all do when they realize he is bringing them presents.
Classic!
I second Karebear. I was going to say the exact same thing and leave it at that but alas. I think we are finally at the age where it is a little of both. Kimball is absolutely in love with the idea of santa this year. Of course I love that he is in love as well! :)
At least you got him to sit on his lap my kids won't even get close. Why is he so scarey but they want him to come and bring presents.? Kids!! and adults who want to take pictures of it all.
Nice post title. It says it all . . . and we all know the answer! ;)
so cute, must be for the adults w/cameras
Post a Comment