Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Recipes

I've started a separate blog for the recipes on my rotating meal calendar. Check it out at www.dinnerwiththeneeleys.blogspot.com

It's still a work in progress and I'll try to get more recipes posted.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I am so excited for the recipe blog. Thank you for the extra work. I'll let you know when we try some...they all look yummy.

Briann said...

Thanks! I am excited to see some recipes! Shaun is so picky though it's hard to cook for him sometimes!

jessica said...

I'm so excited to try your recipes! They seriously sound delicious.

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

You are awesome! These recipes all look amazing. I can't wait to try them! Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to post them!

AmyJ said...

Love it, but I don't know what half of this stuff is. Where's the meat and potatoes? lol Which one is your favorite and i'll start there.