Why does it look like I'm doing math on my blog? Well, 2 stands for the number of times this week the tornado sirens have sent us to our basement. 3 is the number of tornadoes that have touched down with in 5 miles of our house. The crazy weather continues. Our family has been very fortunate not to have been affected, other than being inconvenienced by tornado sirens waking us up at 2:30am Sunday morning and having to drag our children down to the basement in the middle of the night. The ground is saturated and last night streets in Omaha were flooded, but Iowa is really getting hammered. I'm beginning to think we should all start working on an Arc or something!!!!
3 years ago
7 comments:
That sounds good, then you can head it comming south and visit us! That is so scary! We'll keep you in our prayers.
Girl, that is some wicked math. You'd better quit counting...
We'll keep our fingers crossed for you- I can't believe the craziness that you have been having. Good luck to you.
Hey Sheri, glad to hear that you guys have been missed by the bad weather. I've been thinking about you up there in Toronado Alley. Stay safe and tell Derek hi for us.
-Emily & Joe (and Nathan!)
WOW! That is scary!
How scary!!! You are making me glad that I don't live in the midwest. Glad that you guys have been safe!
Sheri, make sure to duck and cover. Remember if all else fails, follow the yellow brick road.
YOu know there are no such things as tornados up in this neck of the woods. Yeah right I know nice try Ken. Talk to you soon.
I love you humor. We are feeling the same way . . . tired of NE weather already!! Want to run away to the beach with us?!
Post a Comment