Now, they've all come from garage sales or Ebay, so we haven't paid much for any of them. I keep telling Derek all the different reasons he needs these, when really I think I just want him to have them! The Gameboy was purchased for our vacation this summer, where we will be spending 4 full days in the car driving from Omaha to Bear Lake, Bear Lake to Spokane and then Spokane all the way home - so really he NEEEEEEDDDDDS it, right?!?
OK, also - notice the orange room Bryce is skating in. That is the unfinished half of my basement. Who on earth would paint a room that color!? Honestly - yuck. Unfortunately, there are a lot of rooms that need painting which are actually seen that will be done before the orange room will be.
Since I'm posting about Bryce, I should try to give equal blog time to Austin. Austin has double ear infections and an appointment with the ENT for next week. I fought a good fight, but I'm loosing the battle and am resigning myself to the fact that we are going to get tubes in his ears. I also
- he is so dang cute! He's into pointing, which has made it easy for him to sign "drink". He's very cute and we're really enjoying him, although he's turning into a holy terror at times (church especially).
And one last note - Bryce must still bleed orange - this is how I found him the other night:
7 comments:
Fun toys! I bet he's really thinking it IS Christmas:) How fun for him. Sorry about the tube situation! Poor kid! Hope things turn around.
All you need to "finish" your basement is a sweet pair of horns in that orange room. Did you know Steve wants a room in our house (yes- still a future house) to be a lovely burnt orange?
Hang in there with the ears and dairy allergy. Neither of those are fun and we are really feeling for you. Best of luck!
They are getting SO cute! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
What great finds! If you drive through Boise on your trip you should stop in and say hi...although the rest of your family might not think that stop would be so fun?!?
Eric would LOVE that little truck. I might think about getting him one if we had more space in the garage. Have fun at Bear Lake! Brian and I talk about going up to Bear Lake, but we still haven't gone. I hope all of the new toys make for a peaceful drive.
I feel your pain! I had to stop dairy for a while to combat colicky behavior but I decided I would rather deal with the fussiness than give up my Blue Bell!
Go Longhorns!
oh my...Austin is the cutest baby ever! His head is huge! I am a Neeley, so my philosphy is the bigger the better! He is seriously sooo cute! and of course Bryce is as well. How could you not buy him all that stuff with a face like that!
Post a Comment