I got to go to Des
Moines a couple weekends ago to meet my new niece Piper. My parents were there and Bret's family got there Sunday. Derek had to stay home and work all weekend, so that was a bummer, and then driving home Chase
SCREAMED for over an hour and I stopped twice but he'd just start again as soon as I put him back in the car seat, it was awful. Piper is so tiny. Chase is not a huge 3 month old, but next to Piper he looks enormous! She was having troubles growing the last trimester, so we're just glad she's here and healthy. But look at them - my baby's huge! I love having my brother's close - actually, I love having my sister-in-law's close, and it's really nice that the kids can be friends with their cousins.
4 comments:
Babies grow up so fast! Chase looks like a tank compared to his little girl cousin. He's adorable. I'm excited to meet him.
I love to see "babies" side by side. It really is amazing how fast they grow- and sometimes you just forget. Glad you got to see everyone. You are one brave lady making that trip by yourself!
Crazy how big he looks comparatively. To me my babies are always still my tiny babies, even when they're 1 or 2 or 4 . . . Thanks for your thoughts on prayer too. Do you remember in Galilee when I fell asleep prayer next to the bed and you woke me up? I don't think that counted:)
This picture is amazing! I'm so glad that we did this shot. :)
P.S. LOVE being near you too! xoxo
Post a Comment