I love celebrating the 4th of July in Nebraska. People here are CRAZY about fireworks. There are tons of free shows and then people do their own as well, and they go all out. It's seriously the best place I've EVER been for the 4th. Driving home it was so smokey we could hardly see - and it's like that all over town.
For the 2nd year in a row we got together with our friends Dave and Trinity. They have a great view of all the fireworks in the city and they're a stinkin' lot of fun to hang with. =)
Here's as much of a Martha Stewart as I can ever be - a Red Velvet Trifle and star fruit cut outs. That's as good as it gets around here. You're impressed, I know.
3 comments:
Okay, that was insane! I guess we need to come to Nebraska to do the fourth of july right. Oh, and that commentary was amazing too!
I LOVE the family picture of you guys! (You look way too good… not that I'm surprised.) We didn't even see any fireworks this year (bummer!) but we're in for a fun show for our stake's Pioneer day- they always have them, and it's a close venue.
haha what in the world???? omaha is insane!
Post a Comment