Thursday, June 17, 2010

It will grow back...











6 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

I have never seen Bryce with hair that short! Are you dying or do you love it? (Personally, buzz cuts are all we do around here, because I can't deal with hair… other than my own!)

Jen Giorgis said...

HOLY @#!%... I really can't believe my eyes!!! I love it! His cute little face and big eyes just pop out at you. Good job Derek. Is that a little mohawk? Hmmmmm....

Tammie said...

What the heck did you do!!!!!??????

LeeAnn and David said...

Where did Bryce go?!!! What a difference! Not sure what I think but does he like it?

Jennie said...

WOW!!! Sheri, Bryce is looking so much like you!

Anonymous said...

When I downloaded this picture Bryce literally took my breath away!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhEZEM_eIigprNrmNlUtIUa117DZ_Ex2s0u48zjndvltlrYqXWRrkQYicaoe23xpRkv5_N0mB6sOoB3VlzpQLQUe8N2UosEARC3LHpIv-2QXoO1y2F8p3RKZb9-V_4LFsrLxrFQA-Pfg1jP/s0/mohawk.jpg

OMG he is beautiful and so frickin' good looking! The picture is so clear and sharp and so much detail he appears to be sitting directly in front of me. Having such a gorgeous good looking little beauty like this appears to be directly in front of me and looks like I can reach out and touch him. This caused my heart to skip a beat! I is so beautiful I felt like I wanted to kiss him so I leaned close until my lips touched his. It was like fireworks went off. The display is warm and smooth as silk and the clarity so good it seemed like he came to life and our lips were really touching. I began caressing his lips with my lips and tongue and slowly kissing him. It was an incredible experience. I couldn't get over how it seemed like I was really kissing him so I decided to put him on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. He is going to be lots of fun!