Bryce is done with Kindergarten! He told us he was happy to be done with school for 3 reasons.
1. He wants to play with Wii more
2. He wants to more time to play with Austin.
3. He wants to sleep in (he is my child).
Then he woke up at 6am this morning and hasn't touched the Wii, but he and Austin have been playing really well together. Except for tonight when he ate all of his Wendy's nuggets then ate Austin's too before we realized what he was doing. Austin was so sad saying, "Bryce ate all my nuggets." Little stinker.
#2
I have a new niece, Piper Belle! She was born on what would have been her great-grandma, Donna Belle, (my grandma's) 100th birthday.
#3
Austin handed me this

said, "It's Jesus" and couldn't be convinced otherwise.
#4
The movie I am Legend is on TNT this weekend. I can't watch it. It doesn't scare me, but that movie disturbs me more than any movie I've ever seen. Something about a plague, being quarantined and fighting alone for survival really bothers me.
The movie I am Legend is on TNT this weekend. I can't watch it. It doesn't scare me, but that movie disturbs me more than any movie I've ever seen. Something about a plague, being quarantined and fighting alone for survival really bothers me.
#5
I have become addicted to this show. I've stayed up past midnight twice this week watching it. It must be all the testosterone in this house getting to me, but I'm fascinated.
4 comments:
FIrst off, that is one of Carson's favorite shows. :) It is interesting, though!
Jesus on the penny- awesome.
I've never seen I Am Legend. After that description, not so sure I want to. (But thanks for recommending the Hunger Games- Dustin and I can't wait till the 3rd comes out.)
I get caught up in that show too!
Happy summer, Bryce!
austin is so cute. I can just hear it... "bryce ate all my nuggets..."
and I like that show too. Whoever thought to make a show about something that would seem completely boring was a genius.
Post a Comment