When Derek went to grad school we had this brilliant idea that one way we could save money was if I cut his hair. After a year of giving my poor husband bad hair cuts, I hung up my shears forever. When the boys are little we have been known to cut their hair at home, but it always looks terrible. We decided it was time for Austin to head to Great Clips with his dad and brother. He was not happy about it, but he sure looks cute now.
Here's the before. For what a cute boy Austin is in person, he isn't very photogenic sometimes.
After
And just for fun, here's Bryce when he was 3 1/2 (so a year older than Austin) before and after his first trip to get his hair cut:

And... this is my 100th post, today is my 31st birthday and I'm still waiting to hatch.
7 comments:
I have to laugh at how similar Bryce and Austin look at this age! I've become quite the pro at cutting hair...that is if you want a buzz cut. Hence my boys' hair!
Yeah Happy Birthday! Wish I could come and throw you a big party. Maybe you should follow my lead and go play laser tag... might help with the other thing... :)
Cute, cute, cute! Adorable boys,with or without long hair.
Happy Birthday! Love the before and after pics! We went a little while ago and got Leah's cut, she was sporting a great mullet now it's a cute bob. She screamed the entire time...not exagerating :)
Owen just had his first "real" haircut this week too! We must be on the same page!
I remember when Bryce got his locks cut off. Derek didn't look like he was really enjoying the haircutting thing either. Maybe is should be followed by a trip to the ice cream shop or something. Then he might not mind so much.
Um, sorry about still being pregnant. That is the worst at this point.
Happy birthday!!!!! I hope you hatch soon. Your boys are so cute! I cute Brian and Eric's hair. I look forward to the day when I too can hang up my shears. I really don't mind cutting the hair but I absolutely hate cleaning up after wards.
Very fun to see the before and after pictures. Your boys are so cute! Can't wait to hear about when you finally hatch... Good luck in the home stretch!
Post a Comment