Saturday, March 13, 2010

He's Here!

Just a quick note that our baby is here!!
Chase John came on his due date
9 pounds 5 ounces
21 inches long
Looks like his brothers - if you've seen one of my babies, you've seen them all! =) Here's a link to the hospital pictures if you want a sneak peak: http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=699b3d4b-2eb0-421c-9efb-d6c3ab8da27d
More details to come when I don't have a hungry baby to feed!

10 comments:

Niki said...

I LOVE those CHEEKS!!
Congratulations (:

Janie said...

Congratulations Sheri and Derek! He is so darling and I agree - those cheeks are the greatest!! :) Can't wait to see more pics. Your hospital is awesome that they take so many!

Maren and Dustin said...

Hope nursing is going well for you and Chase. Take good care of yourself, mama.

Nan said...

You've got another cute one. I'm so excited for you. Great name, too.

Briann said...

He is so dang cute! I just want to eat him up!

Heather said...

Yayyy! I'm so excited to meet Chase. Congrats Sheri. I'm glad you and chase are doing well.

Laurie said...

He's precious. Those cheeks, oh those cheeks...so smootchable.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sheri! Gorgeous baby and I'm so glad you get to be done being pregnant now! :) He's almost the exact size as mine . . . same length, only mine was 9.3 lbs. Love big babies. Hope your feeling well!

**KT

Julia Buell said...

He's adorable! Congratulations!

Sara said...

Hooray! Congrats! Hooray!