Dear Doctor, I have no idea how my children got hurt. I swear they were just having fun. Yes, there was an adult in the room with them at the time. I just can't imagine what happened.
Ben saw these pictures and asked if it was him, Dad, and Trevor. It is all too familiar! Most of the time I just close my eyes and pray for the best (:
I always tell Ben not to do stupid things twice! The first time it is fun, but he second time someone always gets hurt! Your boy (all three) look like they are having a great time. Congrats on the new eyes! I am jealous. My eyes aren't too bad, just bad enough to be a problem.
Awesome. Sometimes I wish that I could be chucked into the air like that. I can see why little boys love that. Sign me up to be thrown into the air by a big strong wrestler.
During Sacrament meeting Bryce said to Austin, "See that big guy up there (pointing to our 6'4" bishop), if you take more than one (piece of bread or water) you have to go to his office." Ah, the power of intimidation.
Bryce came home from school and said, "Mom, we've been in school 112 days and we still don't know how to be good." =)
A house in our neighborhood had been TP'ed overnight. When we drove by the next morning I pointed it out to Bryce and he said, "Look, decorations."
7 comments:
Ben saw these pictures and asked if it was him, Dad, and Trevor. It is all too familiar! Most of the time I just close my eyes and pray for the best (:
I always tell Ben not to do stupid things twice! The first time it is fun, but he second time someone always gets hurt! Your boy (all three) look like they are having a great time. Congrats on the new eyes! I am jealous. My eyes aren't too bad, just bad enough to be a problem.
Wow! Scary! :)
Awesome pictures!
**KT
Awesome. Sometimes I wish that I could be chucked into the air like that. I can see why little boys love that. Sign me up to be thrown into the air by a big strong wrestler.
This could be a scene from my house! It never ceases to amaze me how different dads are at parenting than moms. Great shots! Congrats on the eyes too!
Dude, Austin is catching some major air! Please do not let Dustin see these pictures!!!
Wow, what pictures! Boys will be boys--and moms would never do this.
Post a Comment