Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cross Fit

Derek has been doing Cross Fit for over a year now and loves it. And he looks great, too. One night I took his car out to a baby shower and when I was leaving the restaurant I couldn't find his car. I saw a green chevy that looked like ours but had a tacky sticker in the back, so I kept looking. Then I realized the tacky sticker was on a green car with a Texas Longhorn emblem on it and it was our car! I was honestly a little horrified. Then I saw it said, "Fit to Fight" and is a Cross Fit thing. Derek also talks about going "Paleo" which is a crazy diet I refuse to embrace and wants those 5 Finger shoes. So, while Cross Fit has some quirky things that go along with it, I'm glad Derek has found something he likes. And I'm even happier that sticker is off his car.

No comments: