Our house has 4 bedrooms upstairs and one in the basement. Chase was the lucky boy to get a new bedroom when Cameron arrived. The room had previously been used to store everything I didn't know what to do with or where to put. It was a disaster ALL the time. But I never cared too much because I could just shut the door and pretend it wasn't there.
Before:
After:
Before: (as a side note, that computer stopped working in 2006, yet when we moved here in 2007 we still set up the desk and put it there and there it sat and collected dust until Nov 2011. So dumb!)
After:
Before: HUGE ugly ceiling fan and the blinds used to be Husker Red but I didn't get a picture of that.
After:
The next two pictures are more after shots. We figure in a year or so Bryce will probably want his own room, so we decorated it in a way that he might still appreciate but that Chase would also like. That's a nice thing about my boys, they're not terribly picky with their room decor.
No comments:
Post a Comment