We blessed Cameron in church a few weeks ago. He is such a good baby. I haven't bragged about him nearly enough on this blog. He is content to sit in his bouncy seat while I run around after his brothers and really only cries when he is hungry. He is very happy and mellow. Thank goodness!
Me and CameronDerek and Cameron
Grandpa Buell, Uncle Kevin, Derek, Cam and Uncle Bret participated in the blessing.
My happy boy.
Mom, Dad and Baby
Grandma and Grandpa Buell and Cam.
It was a very nice blessing and a beautiful day to have it. We wish we lived closer to our parents so they could have come, but it's so nice to have the family we do live nearby here. Everyone came over for dinner afterwards. I made Cafe Rio burritos...what a mistake. Sure they were delicious, but they call for so many sides, and I needed it for 20 people, so I think I cooked for 2 days to prepare for it. From now on I'm doing sandwiches and calling it good!
3 comments:
He is such a little doll! You make beautiful babies. And you look amazing Sheri. Love the hair.
He is so cute Sheri! Look at that smile! And yes, I was going to say you look awesome too! You do! :)
What an adorable little boy! You look amazing...especially since you are the mother of a newborn!!!
Post a Comment