Oh man, I ate a bunch of chocolate covered strawberries the other night, and WHEW! The heartburn was crazy. Good thing I had some of these on hand from when I was prego with Jensen! :)
The heartburn stinks doesn't it?!? For some reason tums gave me a metalic taste in my mouth and I had to use the liquid stuff...so glad those days are over! How much longer for you?
I had to be on a prescription AND take the Tums on top of that with the triplets. I didn't even know what heartburn was until I was pregnant. I went to one of my friends who was a nurse and said, "I hurt right here". She said, "Welcome to heartburn". I thought heartburn was around the heart...LOL! Glad you have tums:-)
During Sacrament meeting Bryce said to Austin, "See that big guy up there (pointing to our 6'4" bishop), if you take more than one (piece of bread or water) you have to go to his office." Ah, the power of intimidation.
Bryce came home from school and said, "Mom, we've been in school 112 days and we still don't know how to be good." =)
A house in our neighborhood had been TP'ed overnight. When we drove by the next morning I pointed it out to Bryce and he said, "Look, decorations."
10 comments:
Amen!
Oh man, I ate a bunch of chocolate covered strawberries the other night, and WHEW! The heartburn was crazy. Good thing I had some of these on hand from when I was prego with Jensen! :)
I had heart burn once...I think. (: I'll remember this if it ever happens again.
I second that amen!
Oh, Sheri. I am sorry. I feel the same way about Pepto.
I think I went through a whole bottle my last week of pregnancy with Jenna. I hate heartburn, but I love Tums. :)
The heartburn stinks doesn't it?!? For some reason tums gave me a metalic taste in my mouth and I had to use the liquid stuff...so glad those days are over! How much longer for you?
I had to be on a prescription AND take the Tums on top of that with the triplets. I didn't even know what heartburn was until I was pregnant. I went to one of my friends who was a nurse and said, "I hurt right here". She said, "Welcome to heartburn". I thought heartburn was around the heart...LOL! Glad you have tums:-)
Tums were my saviors the last 9 months......and now? I'm finally heartburn free!!! Hooray! I totally feel your pain.
**KT
I can't eat those, they make me sick! Im glad you can get relief sometime :)
Post a Comment