When we moved into this house our realtor had a pencil drawing done of our home for us. It really made me want one of our house in Texas. Even though we didn't own it, it was our starter home and I have such fond feelings for that place. My sister-in-law Tammie is one of those lucky talented people and she did a sketch of our Texas house for me.
It is so much better than the one our realtor had done and it really looks just like our house did. Thanks Tammie!!

7 comments:
Wow, it's just missing the green car parked in the drive way.
I got your Christmas card yesterday, Thanks! See, it wasn't that painful to send it.
Hey, it's your house! :) Don't post stuff like this. It makes me miss you!
That is a really neat drawing. Your sister-in-law is very talented. John is excited to join Derek at ConAgra for the summer.
It does look a lot like your old house. It is beautiful!
Love the picture! I need to get her to do one for me.
I am with you on lacking artistic talent. But man can you tumble...what would the world be without that. LOL
I recognize that place! Somehow I don't think a drawing of the front of our apartment in Austin would have the same effect:) Very cool!
Post a Comment