Friday, June 26, 2009

Simple Pleasures


At our house my boys have gotten used to sleeping on fun pillow cases. Bryce loves picking out which one he'll put on his pillow, and even Austin is getting in on the action. They're so easy to make and it seems to make bedtime a little more enjoyable. My college roommate Sara (who I went to see in Maine) is the one that got me started on this and now, it's just too fun to stop.

What are some of your family's simple pleasures?

9 comments:

Julia Buell said...

That is such a fun idea! How much fabric do you buy to make a pillow case?

Page Family said...

Great idea. Bedtime is horrible for us. Maybe I will try this. How much fabric do you need?

Sheri said...

I use about a yard of fabric, then I take a store bought pillow case and use it as a template. Very easy. =)

Sam and Bria said...

Cute idea! I will have to try this.

Briann said...

How fun! Leah loves going swimming at Seven Peaks and we love taking her! BUT I love getting a fountain diet coke, there is nothing sweeter :)

Anonymous said...

Where is my fancy pillow case???
Love Ya DAD

Jeremy and Neeley said...

What a fun idea! Every Sunday morning I make cinnamon rolls. The family all looks forward to it and Aiden even asks when it going to be Sunday, although I'm sure he's asking because he's excited for church.

ashley g. said...

Our family's simple pleasures: popsicles on the back porch followed by a long walk around the 'hood. Absolutely fabulous.

Trinity said...

Teach me please! Love, your retarded sewing friend.