Friday, August 1, 2008

Memory of me?

Memories
Since this was put on a couple of my friend's blogs, I thought I should join in the fun!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you, or if you don't have a blog, I'll just email you one.

13 comments:

Thayerclan said...

I remember one morning long ago when we were in Jerusalem. I had set my alarm like way early for some reason and it didn't wake me up. Well the alarm was going off for a minute or so and all of a sudden I hear Sheri yell "Turn that dang alarm clock off!!" Well this wakes me up and I look up and see Sheri standing there in her pjs with the look of sheer anger in her eyes. She was actually in the room next to mine and had to walk through the connecting bathroom to tell me this...needless to say I never slept through an alarm after that!!!
Good times!!!!

Dahle Family said...

Sheri oh the memories we have shared. First of all is all those lovely health classes at the Y we ended up in. Then me trying to spot you on your tucks and layouts while in a immoblizer on my leg. You finally getting married and moving into our ward and being able to serve together. you driving to San Antonio and me going to Austin. Always willing to go the extra mile to be there for on another... you are a great friend.

Niki said...

In HS Chemistry I thought you were crazy!! Then a few years later you saved me from being stuck at DT. You would take me to Wal-Mart (and it felt like Disneyland). I'll never forget running together, and how I'm pretty sure you walk faster than you run (not putting your running down, it is just that your walking is amazingly fast). Our late night talks--you were always willing to talk to me about my problems and be there when I really needed somebody.

mlegg said...

All the summers you would come and spend at grandmas. Walking back and forth between the houses. Playing barbies for hours. Sleep overs at grandmas.

Jessica said...

I remember playing Settler's of Catan with you and a bunch of other friends at Adam & Whit's apartment. You and Derek were, like, the Ultra Champions and rocked everyone! Those were good times! I also remember how Skyler used to call Bryce "Rice"--it was so cute!

Anonymous said...

I remember making smores at the Cody lake house. Mmmmmm, smores!
-Emily

jessica said...

I remember YOUR late nights while living in heritage...we were great roommates huh?!? I also remember running on campus with you, and for some reason I remember your run, your legs move a lot and your top moves a little (awesome!) I also remember when you played and April fools joke and wore a fake ring and told everyone you and Derek were ingaged. What fun memories of you I have...I could go on forever!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember you giving me the BEST hand massages ever!! I have yet to find someone that can give a comparable one! Will you please move here? Oh, and I remember staying up so late freshman year and talking about the most random things all hours of the night. So much fun!

**KT

Maren and Dustin said...

Where do you begin with such an awesome, long friendship? I remember when you moved to Spokane and you were so unhappy to be there. How we became friends, I'm not quite sure, but band played it's hand in that. Singing with the other Acapella chior geeks at your birthday, going out on Lake Cour de'Alene (and you trying to make me learn to ski!), visiting you at the Riv, all the walks we've taken (in Spokane, Utah and Austin) and oh, the endless nights playing Cities & Nights. I love you, dear friend!

Natalie Jane said...

Tempting.

Karebear said...

The first thing that popped into my mind is one night a bunch of us were suppose to go out for dinner for "Mom's night out". I picked you up and we ended up being the only ones that night. When I dropped you off at home you thanked me for the date! Sorry, I didn't pick up the bill. Ah, fun times!

AmyJ said...

I remember arguing with you over which one of us granmda loved more. Miss you lots!

Sarah said...

I have fond memories of you at mom's nights out, swimming pool playdates, exploring the great parks of Austin together, and an amazing back flip with a twist off the Yachman's diving board!