It's been a whole year already. I can't believe it. We've had lots of ups (stand up all the time and spit-up especially) and a few downs (hello, ear infections and surgery) but it's been a great year. We are so in love with our little Austin and I said it when he was born and I'll say it again, "I'm so glad you're here!" Happy Birthday Austin!

3 years ago
12 comments:
Those are such cute pictures, and I love the video of Austin's crawl. Thanks again for dinner tonight. It was wonderful, and I think it is safe to say that we all had a really fun time (including Makenna).
Wow, I can't believe he is already a year! He's such a cutie!
Cute pics- Austin is one cute boy. I can't believe that he is a year old.
And how do you always look so fabulous? Man, I hate people like you. ;)
I can't believe that a year has already come and gone. It seems like just yesterday we were at the park and he was a newborn and you were asking me if it was okay to nurse him in front of me. I now find that simply hilarious. I'm actually suprised you asked ;) We have loved being able to enjoy that sweet little boy and look forward to the next many years to come!
Your kids are adorable!
He is so cute Sheri. I love the pic with the green and blue with a big 'ol smile! :) Isn't it amazing how time flies!!
**KT
Happy birthday Austin!
What a little doll! I can't believe that Austin is a year old already! That means it's been over a year since we've seen you. (Sniffle, sniffle.) Love the flashback of pictures.
I think that the first b-day is the best, but also the saddest. Your baby is no longer a baby, and yet, you made it through the first year...such an accomplishment (for me anyways). What a cutie!
What a cute little man! Happy Birthday!!!
1-year old! That first great milestone. He is such a little cutie. I am glad I have gotten to see him grow up this year. He is growing up, but seems to do a lot less spitting up. Good thing, huh.
I can't believe it's been a year. He really is so dang cute and I really appreciate you watching my to kiddos on his "b" day too. Looks like he had a great time and especially the cupcake.
Post a Comment