Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kiddie candids

Here are a couple funny videos of my kids. Bryce's song is inspired by not only Bare Naked Ladies, but also because he'll say things to us like, "I want to go to the zoo" and we'll (usually Derek actually) say, "Well, I want a million dollars". Sorry it's a little dark.



Austin has the best crawl. Everyone comments on it and asks if I've got it on film. I do, several times over, but it brings such a smile to my face I thought I'd share it will all of you!

7 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

The million dollar wish sounds so like Derek...and Dustin! But no one sings it like Bryce! And I love Austin's crawl.

(And nice job keeping us all "posted" this week! :))
Maren

Janie said...

That is an awesome crawl! He's super fast too! The video of Bryce is classic.

I totally remember getting together with you for lunches! We had so much fun laughing and comparing notes on the 1st floor of the Wilk... And Pat at the County - I tried so hard to look busy! :)

Jeff said...

Your kids are so cute and soon to be famous:)

laurie said...

Love the videos. We often reply to our kids with the same "Oh yeah, and I want a million dollars" comment. Look at Austin, he is the fastest crawler on the block!

Lindsey Simon said...

Oh my gosh Sheri? This is Lindsey Johnson (Simon)- how are you? Your kids are so cute. How are you guys? I was just looking at Maren's friends and saw you on her list. Where are you guys living? Drop me a line sometime.

Holly said...

what funny little kids you have!

sheri said...

First let me say this has nothing to do with your adorable children's pictures, but I really don't know how to do this at all. I was listening to a news report about employers googling potential employees names so I decided to google my name, Sheri Neeley (no lie!) to see what would pop up. Low and behold your blog came up w/a comment about the Bare Naked Ladies, my favorite group, so I decided to click on it. Not only do you spell your name the same as me (there are what, 5 of us in the world who spell it Sheri?) you vacationed 45 minutes from my home town, Soda Springs, Idaho! If you tell me your middle name is Ann, I think I will pass out. I would love to ask you alot more questions. My email is sherineeley@yahoo.com