So, we've had a big week. Bryce is now swimming in water over his head and not drowning. It's amazing that all of a sudden he can get his little head above the water, breathe, and keep swimming. I'm still not taking my eyes off him, but it's nice to not have to be holding him and Austin in the pool at the same time. And we've been swimming a lot - you should see my boys tans, they thankfully don't have my skin - I don't tan, I just freckle!
Austin got his first tooth. Yes, my 11 month old has been a toothless wonder until now, which I have been grateful for since he's still nursing, but now he could really inflict some damage.
I passed my pilates certification and I might actually get to teach classes this fall - how fun is that?!?
8 comments:
Wow that is so cool! Your kids are so cute, Neeley boys sure make cute babies!
Gavin got his first teeth at 11 months too. I thought it made feeding him difficult. Varrik has 2 teeth already, and uses them. Except not to eat, he still hates food.
Summer has just been so fun!!! Glad we've been able to swim together a few times, and hopefully still yet a few more!
Hooray for the 1st tooth! ;) Just in case nursing wasn't interesting enough already . . . ha!
Ahhh, teething and nursing. Not a good mix. If you need a laugh, I'll remind you as to why I quit nursing. You gave me the best advice that week. You are a life (and chest) saver.
ALSO- good luck this fall! I hope that you get to teach- that would be so fun.
How lucky are you that at least one of your kids can swim! Carson still clings to me in the water (not so easy with a 6 month old!) But I've finally gotten him to learn to float with a floaty in the shallow end BY HIMSELF! :) At least I know he won't go jumping into the pool and drown, though.
You have to love those summer tans. Scott has tanned quite nicely. His little bumb is so cute and white! Anna hasn't tanned. If I sun screen her she doesn't burn either. She has more freckles on her face, but not as many as I thought she would.
Hey Sheri! It's your long lost friend Karman! Your kids are so cute! What a great mom you are - you've always been such a good example to me. Sorry I've been crappy at leaving comments...but I do love looking at your blog! I've decided to to be cool and start a blog too...so now I can go down in Sheri's book of cool people! petersenpages.blogspot.com
Post a Comment