3 years ago
Monday, September 1, 2008
Cake Face
What kind of birthday would be complete without some cake. Austin thoroughly enjoyed eating his cupcake - it was a very different experience than watching Bryce eat his 1st Birthday cake, which essentially didn't happen. Austin was also funny about his presents. He knew they were new toys and they were his. He didn't hesitate to grab hold, stare his brother down and yell at him to get them back. He's becoming a terror - what happened to my sweet baby???

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday! Wow that has gone so fast, maybe not so fast for you guys with all the ear infections and all, but glad that that first year has been so good to you all
So cute! Happy Birthday Austin. I'm so glad that you weren't afraid of your birthday cake.
And, we took your advice on the car. After a long time debating, the Taurus X was the way to go. Thanks for the advice- I never would have looked at it had you not told me how awesome it was.
He looks so cute! Happy bday Austin!
They grow up so fast--and learn survival skills in dealing with older brothers so quickly too. Have fun!
He's so freaking cute and it's scary how much he looks like Derek at that age!
Love the mess!!! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! I didn't realize that our baby was born on the same day. Isn't that funny! I am glad though. For hours after Parker was born I kept saying, "I'm not pregnant anymore." I imagine that is how you feel/felt. I am glad that he is here too.
Post a Comment