Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sew Fun

4 Years ago I made this Tee-Pee for Bryce for Christmas. It is the first and only time I had ever attempted following a pattern when sewing. I love how it turned out, but sewing it was a bit of a nightmare because my machine doesn't do well with thick fabrics like this, so the thread kept breaking and it took forever.And then Bryce never played in it.
So recently I got it out for my little boys. The have been loving it and are so cute playing together.
I recently made a car seat cover for my friend Trin. I followed this tutorial. It turned out so cute. I thought they were kind of pointless the first time I saw one, but they've grown on me and now I like them.
Wonder if I'll get around to making one for my own baby...?

1 comment:

Maren and Dustin said...

Let someone make one for you!!!!