Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pumpkin Roll

I complain about Nebraska weather a lot, so to be fair I have to admit, we have fabulous fall weather. And nothing brings in fall better than pumpkin desserts. Isn't it so pretty! It reminded me of my days doing roll cakes at Baskin Robbins. The fact that it was delicious was just an added bonus.

6 comments:

Ryanne said...

I love fall and that is definitely what I'm in the mood for. I wish we lived closer so you could make me one!

tangeria said...

must have recipe. and you to come to my house and make it for me. =)
p.s. by the way, this is weisen, in case my crazy screen name was throwing you off.

KT said...

I must come visit you. Immediately.

Janie said...

Yum! Can you post the recipe? That looks absolutely delicious!

Maren and Dustin said...

Fall and baking. Perfect combo!

Briann said...

yummy! I need the recipe!