Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Fun

When I saw this shirt on Etsy I had to buy it. And every time I wear it I get so many comments. I am normally not the person with the clothes, accessories or shoes that draw comments from people, so it has cracked me up what people will say.
I have also had fun doing Halloween goodies this year. Some turn out better than others. My boys were thrilled with these cupcakes:
The witch finger cookies didn't turn out like I wanted, but they still tasted good.
And these are my Bats. I made them when we lived in our first apartment and they have hung in every place we've lived since. They are starting to look a little ragged and need some TLC, but I look forward to hanging them every year.
Here is a link to make bats of your own.

4 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

That shirt is just plain awesome!

Julia Buell said...

I love the bats! I have them too. If if you ever decide to make more use black craft foam. It is much easier to work with than card stock and more durable too.

Rebekah said...

seen that shirt and love it ! So cute!

KT said...

You are so cute Sheri! You look great!