Sunday, October 16, 2011

Night Visitor

I was turning out the lights one night to go to bed when I saw two glowing eyes looking back at me from the sliding glass door.
I crouched down to look at him and he wasn't scared of me at all. Just curious. I was glad my door was shut tight or I think he might have just wandered in.
I wonder if he's the same little guy who climbed over the rabbit fencing and ate all the corn off the cob in my garden last year? And where does he go to sleep around here during the day? And what was he doing on my deck?

2 comments:

Niki said...

Oh no, that's not good. Have I ever told you that raccoons are on my list of animals that I do not agree with? Nasty little guys. They are cute, but do not be deceived by it!

Ryanne said...

Racoons are cool but creepy. I hope he was just stopping by.