My boys asked me about my dog the other day. Here she was as a puppy. I loved this dog. Still do. When Bryce found out she had died (8 years ago at 15 years old) he burst into tears and said, "But I want to see her."
During Sacrament meeting Bryce said to Austin, "See that big guy up there (pointing to our 6'4" bishop), if you take more than one (piece of bread or water) you have to go to his office." Ah, the power of intimidation.
Bryce came home from school and said, "Mom, we've been in school 112 days and we still don't know how to be good." =)
A house in our neighborhood had been TP'ed overnight. When we drove by the next morning I pointed it out to Bryce and he said, "Look, decorations."
2 comments:
Oh Scooter -- you were sweet. Miss my puppy, too....
Looks like such a sweet puppy! I caught up on your trip to Utah. Wow! I'm glad your dad made the trip home with you.
Post a Comment