Derek's sister Heather was married recently in the Salt Lake
LDS Temple. Heather is Derek's 4
th sister (child #6 of 9) and she married Ben who is one of 11! Heather is sassy and fun and,
in case you didn't notice, gorgeous - all the time, not just on her wedding day. Ben's mom said it best at the reception, Ben is a man's man, and Heather is a
girly girl. They will compliment each other nicely.

My boys looked so cute and were
actually fairly well behaved during and after the wedding (yes, I do mean to imply shock and awe with this statement, I expected melt downs and chaos). I love this picture of them playing on the temple grounds.

Austin was a hit with his cousins. This is Leah and Isabella (her twin Avery is not pictured). All four of them look more like siblings than they do cousins. Same hair, same skin, same look, but Austin's eyes are dark and all of theirs are blue.
Derek's mom made all of the dresses here, except Heather's (she rented hers) and one of the little girls. Notice how well behaved Ben's family is and how the
Neeley's are all over the place.

The reception was at
La Jardin in Sandy. Here Derek's 6
th sister
Rebecca, who is 12, is with Austin, Chase, Isabella and Leah. What a cute group.

And here are all 6 of Derek's sisters plus me and
Briann (3rd from the left who's married to Derek's brother Shaun). I honestly have great in-laws. Personally I think Ben totally scored marrying into this group.
The wedding was really beautiful. And it was fun to have all 23 of the "Neeley Nation" together (that's what their neighbors call them - isn't that funny).
5 comments:
i had so much fun with you guys! I was glad to not be the only in law this time, since it's usually me and the Neeley's :) Can't wait to see you guys again! I'm thinking we need a trip out to Nebraska to visit
I love you sheri! It was so great to see you and it meant a lot that you guys were there!
Love the colors! Your boys look so cute! And I can't believe your MIL made all those dresses.
sheri you feel like a sister to me, not so much a sister-in-law. Just wish we could see you more often. :)
Your boys did look adorable. It looks like a beautiful wedding. Thanks again for stopping by.
Post a Comment