Friday, April 8, 2011

A wedding

I love going to weddings. It's fun to see two people in love, looking their best, and getting to celebrate with them. Eric and Meagan got married today in the Winter Quarters Temple. I think they're pretty happy about the whole thing.

After the wedding was a luncheon at the Marriott. We had a sitter for our kids so we were actually able to enjoy it - what a concept! This is my friend Amy. She is my oldest friend (in terms of friendship longevity, not age) and the sister of the groom. It's fun to be with someone who's known you so long, and knows you so well, and still likes you! =) One of these women is my mother. The other is one of my mom's best friends and mother of the groom. They did not plan or coordinate their outfits.




A beautiful wedding, a yummy lunch, a childfree afternoon and good friends. So fun!

3 comments:

Niki said...

Your mom is so cute and I love the flower in your hair (that is a very happy thing to wear). We saw your dad at Cabelas when we went for Trevor's Birthday. I hear you get to go to some warm place soon! Have fun!

Amy said...

I made the blog!!! Sweet ;) Oh! Thanks for clarifying that I'm not some incredibly young-looking old woman friend of yours.

And our moms are cute, huh?

David said...

I need the picture of Megan and Eric. Can you email it to me in a large file format so I can get copies made? I am so glad you were there. It wouldn't be the same without our Heileson family. How was your trip?