Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cracking the Code

After my latest rant, I will now return to the typical mom-blog fluff we are all used to and expect.


When we bought our car, almost 4 years ago, it had a keyless entry pad but we didn't have the code. The one time we had it into the shop we forgot to have them reset it, so we've never been able to use it.


Every now and then I would press a 5 button pattern to see if I could get it. And then one day - I did! Out of the possible 3,125 different combinations it only took me 3 1/2 years to get the right one, but I finally did.

Yeah, I know. So cool, huh!

1 comment:

Maren and Dustin said...

And do you actually remember what numbers you pushed? If it were me, I'd just be punching numbers, and then it would work, and I would have no idea what numbers I used.