A couple weeks ago Austin's Sunday School lesson in Sunbeams was "I Am Thankful For Fish" and wouldn't you know it, his teachers brought them goldfish. There were a few extras, so Bryce got one as well.

They are very excited about their fish. After the first couple days in tiny bowls we upgraded them to a real tank that stays in their room.

They are VERY well fed
fishies. Someone is always feeding them a "small" pinch of food.
We also inherited a third fish, so each boy has one. Marlin, Goldeen and Thor Mooreski have been fun so far.
I am just glad we haven't killed any of them yet.
2 comments:
Fish are my favorite and I think are pretty much the best pet ever. Although we have to make certain rules about feeding the fish (aka Grant can't feed them) because they always get overfed and end up dying because they explode from the inside. Seriously. Is that too much information?
Definitely stick with goldfish. We had The King for 2 years and he was great. I still miss his blubbing. Now we have a cat and I don't know how I ever made this mistake but now we're stuck!
Post a Comment