Sunday, March 27, 2011

Winter returns

It snowed here this weekend! What is this - it's almost April?!? Friday morning was beautiful - my friend Jen captured it better than I ever could.

I thought we were done with such weather. But the only good thing to come was that we could enjoy some of the cute winter fashions we have enjoyed.

Like Toy Story slippers.

Tough guys in winter hats. I think this hat matches my Austin's personality, and I just love this - the hat and that cute face.
And just so I can remember later - this is how I went to the gym almost every day this winter. Boots and capri's. Thank goodness everyone else was doing it too because it was just too cold out to expose any more skin and too wet and sandy out to wear my work out shoes outside.
I've been approached to model my awesome style in Paris and Milan, but I would have missed my carpool day,

so I had to turn them down. ;-)

3 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

Wow Sheri, that is some kind of fashion statement alright! :) Hey, whatever works, right? And seriously, do your boys get cuter by the second?

jessica said...

I love the boots with the capri's! I'm sure you'll start the newest fashion trend!

Thayerclan said...

Love it! I'm totally doing that now. p.s. your boys are freaking awesome!