When it's nice outside one of the first things my boys want to do is fill up their yellow sand bucket with water, grab some old paint brushes and "paint" outside. The neighbor girls come over so often to help we keep brushes in there for them too. Bricks, siding, cars, toys, rocks, trees, sidewalks... if it can be found out my front door, it's been painted.
3 years ago
3 comments:
That is a great idea and one I have never thought about! We are going to have to paint around here soon. However...I will not be happy if my windows get painted :( we'll have to talk about that one.
Thanks for the idea.
Jen I had written that windows were the one thing that are off limits and then I deleted it, so it's funny you mention that. Most of ours our too high for them to reach, so it's easily enforced. =)
That's an awesome idea. Plus, I bet it gets things cleaned up a little.
Post a Comment